/ IDA Coloring Contest announced
IDA Coloring Contest announced
The Indiana Dental Association is looking for the state’s best coloring masterpieces! The theme for the contest is “The Power of a Smile.”
Four statewide winners will be selected, and will each receive the following prizes:
- $100 cash
- Framed print of his/her art
- Each winner’s piece of art will serve as the cover art for a 2012 issue of Journal Indiana Dental Association!
- Children in kindergarten, first, second and third grades are eligible to participate.
- Children of Indiana Dental Association staff and members are not eligible to participate.
Mail the completed artwork to:
- Each child may submit only one entry for the contest.
- Each entry must be submitted on a sheet of white paper (8 ½” X 11”).
- The entry may use crayons, markers, paint or pencils.
- Contestants must complete their piece of art without assistance from other parties.
- All entries must be received at the IDA Central Office by Friday, Oct. 28, 2011.
- Winners will be notified no later than Friday, Nov. 11, 2011.
IDA Coloring Contest
P.O. Box 2467
Indianapolis, IN 46206-2467
The entry form must be received by Friday, Oct. 28, 2011.
Be sure to include the name of the child’s parent or guardian, mailing address, phone number and grade in school as indicated above.
*Home addresses are used solely for the purpose of awarding prizes. The information will not be shared with other entities.
(Click here to download a flyer for your office
Back to News