/ Website 101: Learn the basics with tutorial videos
Website 101: Learn the basics with tutorial videos
By WILL SEARS
Director of Communications
The IDA Council on Communications recently released a series of online tutorial videos to help familiarize members with basic features of the Association’s website.
The short video clips describe the steps for some key online member services, such as searching the membership directory, renewing membership, signing up for legislative alerts, and using council and committee webpages.
The full list of videos includes the following topics:
- Welcome to the Homepage
- How to Use the Membership Directory
- Membership Center Login Instructions
- How to Join or Renew Membership Online
- Contacting the IDA Central Office
- Social Media at the IDA
- Overview of the Membership Center
- How to Sign Up for Legislative Alerts
- Introduction to Council & Committee Webpages
- How to Advertise with the IDA
“Because an increasing number of resources are found exclusively on the website, it’s important for members to be competent and comfortable accessing them,” said Dr. Lorraine Celis, Chair of the Council on Communications. “We believe our growing number of online resources add real membership value, but the members first have to know how to navigate the site successfully. These videos certainly help.”
The online tutorial videos are available online now at www.INDental.org/Website101.
Back to News